Take a minute to learn more about our structure and our truly international scope.
- Members – 650+ members in Nova Scotia.
- Branches – 51 branches in the province.
- Districts – 14 in Nova Scotia. A District is a family of branches in one local area.
- District Director – A representative of all branches in your District to the Provincial Board.
- Provincial Board of Directors – the President, President-Elect, Past President, and 14 District Directors.
- Non Board members that attend Board Meetings include the FWIC Executive Officer for Nova Scotia, the Public Relations Officer and the Office Administrator
- FWIC – our national organization. Head office is in St George, Ontario. FWIC has a membership of 15,000+ in Canada.
- FWIC Executive Officer for Nova Scotia – represents the province of Nova Scotia at the national level.
- FWIC Board of Directors – executive officers and provincial Presidents from each province plus the FWIC President and President-Elect.
- ACWW – out international affiliate with the head office in London, England. ACWW has a membership of 460 member societies members in 70+ countries across the world.
- ACWW Area President for Canada – a representative of Canadian WI members at the international level. She is also a member of the ACWW Board.