These objectives are accomplished through programs, projects, information exchanges, leadership training courses, national and international affiliations, submissions to all levels of government, and service on boards and agencies–all with an effort to promote and improve the role of women in our society.
- To help rural and urban women acquire knowledge and skills needed to meet the demands of life in the 21st century, including food and nutrition, education, consumer awareness, environmental issues, balancing family and working life;
- To encourage and assist women to become aware of issues affecting them;
- To discover, develop and train potential leaders;
- To encourage good citizenship through informative and stimulating programs and projects;
- To preserve traditional arts and crafts and to encourage learning of new skills;
- To foster concern and cooperation among women for the betterment of home and country and the world-wide community.